Quammen Health Care Consultants Founder Becky Quammen is a healthcare information systems veteran recognized as an advocate for transforming healthcare with innovative information management solutions. Her 25-year career in healthcare includes senior management positions in large provider organizations, at the nation’s largest healthcare software vendor, and with leading healthcare consulting practices.
Becky’s knowledge covers many aspects of healthcare business management and information technology: strategic and tactical planning; business development and sales; operations and organizational development; product development and delivery; and emerging healthcare initiatives.
- President/CEO of full-service healthcare IS management and technology consultancy
- Vice President for seven-hospital IDN with direct responsibility for comprehensive EMR initiative
- Vice President/Officer for private healthcare IS consultancy with responsibility for sales, business development and customer delivery, focusing on advancing clinical automation
- National Vice President for healthcare’s number one software vendor accountable for services organization deploying Pathways clinical and administrative product suite. Developed implementation methodologies for complex healthcare environment
- Director of Patient Financial Services for large integrated healthcare delivery system with national recognition for meeting and exceeding industry metrics for days in accounts receivable, customer satisfaction and others
- Various healthcare supervisory and management positions that provided comprehensive foundation for understanding intricacies of healthcare provider operations
- Healthcare industry leader and activist; frequent speaker, author and panel participant