Any of your systems, programs, applications, processes, reports, interfaces, or databases containing or related to ICD-9 procedure codes and diagnoses must be updated.
Quammen Health Care Consultants understand how coding affects workflows from top to bottom in a healthcare organization. We are here to help you strategize and execute an effective ICD-10 transition plan.
Billing and coding backlogs, cash flow shortages and delays, unintended provider reimbursement shifts, and increased claim rejections are the cost of failing to properly prepare for ICD-10. A Quammen Health Care Consultants developed and executed plan will ensure that your organization reaches the transition deadline in better shape than ever.
Successful ICD-10 Transition
Our team has helped numerous clients — including both community and safety-net hospitals — through the entire transition process. We will use the full extent of our experience and skills to ensure your organization earns maximum long-term financial benefit from your ICD-10 project.
Quammen Health Care Consultants ICD-10 transition services include:
– Analysis of gaps
– Analysis of impact on IT, procedures, policies, and billing processes
– Identification and remediation of affected systems
– Identification and prioritization of key focus areas
– Comprehensive planning for transition, including enterprise-wide recommendations
– Management of project plan
– Assessment of revenue risks
– Training of staff and physicians
– Improvement of clinical documentation
Do you have a plan to survive what many experts expect to be a 30 percent drop in revenue over a span of four to eight months after the beginning of ICD-10? To ensure that your organization is perfectly positioned now and for the long-term, you can turn to the skills and experience of Quammen Health Care Consultants team.
Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive ICD-10 transition services.