Achieving Meaningful Use is a challenging journey with many bumps along the way. No matter where your organization may be on the path to the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes, you can reap significant benefits from the assistance of Quammen Health Care Consultants.
Many healthcare organizations have already accomplished Stage 1 of MU and are now dealing with the more rigorous requirements of Stage 2. Higher standards of information exchange and patient engagement, combined with additional menu and core measures, mean this stage of the process requires even greater MU fluency from your organization.
Our team is well-versed on all MU best practices, criteria, and reporting requirements. We have already helped numerous medical systems around the United States develop sustainable MU success, and now we want to do the same for your organization.
Quammen Health Care Consultants MU services include:
- Gap analysis and readiness evaluation
- Assess organizational needs
- Manage the project and develop governance strategy
- Manage resource allocation
- Develop CQM data reporting strategies
- Develop HIE, ACO, and physician-hospital alignment readiness
- Analyze and qualify for Medicaid and Medicare incentive programs
- Assess security risks
- Implement patient portal
- Self-certify systems according to CEHRT standards
If you want your organization to go beyond simple attestation of Meaningful Use and actually reap meaningful value from the process, you need to work with Quammen Health Care Consultants.
Contact a Quammen Health Care Consultants expert today to begin the process of developing a successful Meaningful Use attainment program.