Successful Project Leadership
Healthcare organizations can face severe leadership challenges when multiple departments or levels of the institution are asked to come together to meet complex project goals. In many cases, organizations lack that single comprehensive, unifying voice of leadership that can be so crucial to success.
At Quammen Health Care Consultants, we employ project management techniques that are proven to move organizations in the real world. We know that, in order to be successful, project managers must be able to:
- Establish clear goals and expectations from the beginning
- Develop open lines of communication and earn buy-in from every department/level
- Maintain accountability throughout the duration of a project
- Ensure deadlines and budgets are met
- Anticipate problems and provide fast remedies
If your organization is lacking this kind of leadership, you can trust Quammen Health Care Consultants to provide it. Our professionals are experienced with HIT implementations, upgrades, and optimizations, as well as operational, business, and clinical improvement projects.
Our project leadership process includes:
- Comprehensive analysis of any gaps between program demands and business needs
- Objective financial and goal assessment of projects at the component and overall level
- Development of a documented, enterprise-wide plan
- Establishment and/or ongoing leadership of a project management office
Your project demands and deserves the kind of leader that understands the big picture and can inspire others to achieve goals under difficult circumstances. We understand that a one-size-fits-all approach will not allow your institution to reach its full potential. If you desire comprehensive, objective project leadership that can steer your organization to success, contact Quammen Health Care Consultants today for a consultation.