Get to know Ossie:
- Always focused on improving efficiency
- Excellent problem solver
- Great communicator
- Stays in shape with hiking and cycling
- Loves firing up the grill and cooking outdoors
- Always working on improvement projects around the yard
Ossie is an expert at finding simple, efficient solutions for many of the complex problems faced by today’s health care organizations. His process selection and implementation prowess has allowed him to play a key role in transforming the clinical and financial systems of providers.
In 34 years of health care industry experience, Ossie has become an expert in many areas, including project leadership; systems assessment, selection, redesign, and implementation; and enterprise application integration. The change management methodology that he initiated and developed has been a valuable asset to numerous clients.
Ossie is driven to provide the solutions a medical staff needs to deliver excellent patient care.
- Managed selection process for clinical and financial applications at Northern Arizona Healthcare (NAH)
- Managed NAH Cerner Millennium implementation for three facilities
- Managed Quality Assurance (QA) and Software Configuration teams responsible for QA testing and release management of all software releases
- Organized large projects/system implementations including development of the project charter, change management, standardized tools and methodologies
- Managed the development and delivery of large laboratory and clinical documentation systems
- Managed the software development teams responsible for all off cycle and new software releases