Patient Centered Medical Home
More and more providers are becoming aware of the potential benefits associated with achieving NCQA recognition as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) or a Patient Centered Specialty Practice (PCSP).
It is clear that PCMH and PCSP can give providers new opportunities for health community collaboration and better access to value-based pay-for-performance incentives, but these models come with significant implementation challenges. For many medical practices, a complete transformation will be needed.
Quammen Health Care Consultants has the services, skills, tools, and experience to help your organization complete that transformation in the most effective, efficient fashion possible.
We offer the following Patient Centered Medical Home services:
- Organizational assessment, including NCQA-PCMH readiness, gap analysis, and roadmap development
- Implementation and optimization of PCMH roadmap
- Assess technology
- Assess staff engagement and coaching needs
- Develop policies
- Create/redesign workflows
- Optimize processes, reporting, performance, care management, and use of technology
- NCQA-PCMH recognition application assistance
If your practice is interested in travelling down the path toward NCQA recognition as a Patient Centered Medical Home, you need expert guidance from Quammen Health Care Consultants.
Contact our team today to discuss your organization’s roadmap for PCMH recognition!