Get to know Robert:
- Loves working with tools
- Dedicated weekend warrior and DIYer
- Always building (and tearing down) things around the house
- Passionate about anything his kids are involved in — golf, volleyball, SATs, college preparation
- Unwinds by sharing a Saturday or Sunday afternoon glass of wine with his wife
By relying on his technical knowledge, experience and appetite to stay current with emerging technologies, Robert is able to give hospitals and clinics what they need to compete during a time of explosive development brought on by The Affordable Care Act.
Robert commands multiple tools to integrate Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and connect hospitals and clinics with the outside world. Whether it’s OPENLink, Staffware, Rules Engine, T-SQL, SSIS, Visual Basic or other programming tools, he’s able to use a wide range of tools to solve complex business issues without the constraints of using any one tool.
During a more than 24-year career in the information technology industry, he has amassed skills in strategic planning, infrastructure design, large-scale project management, analysis, application design and build, interface engine technologies, programming, and implementation.
- Consultant responsible for large-scale project management, application development, and strategic integration solutions, including data conversions and EDI for full-service healthcare information management and technology consulting firm
- CIO with full accountability for all strategic and tactical planning, budgeting, staff management and business operations for a $100 million organization utilizing PeopleSoft HRMS, Financials, and Supply Chain products
- Senior Manager for full-service HIS consultancy with varied management, application and technical responsibilities in healthcare environments
- Manager and Senior Manager with responsibility for planning, designing, selecting and implementing large-scale business application systems involving sophisticated systems integration for one of the nation’s largest healthcare providers