Get to know Ron
- Can’t live without the Internet
- A real computer junky
- Always experimenting with Linux
- Enjoys brewing and drinking good craft beer
- Loves playing with old cars (currently driving a ‘68 Mustang)
A technologist since birth, Ron Ropp is a natural fit in the constantly evolving world of health care IT. After 25 years in the industry, he is more passionate than ever about connecting the technology dots that make a difference in the quality of care that providers give and patients receive.
Expert skill and experience in the following areas:
- CIO and other IS Leadership Roles
- Security Assessment and Risk Mitigation
- Infrastructure Design, Configuration and Management
- End User Computing
- Fitting Technology Solutions to Software Applications
Inside and outside the health care industry, technology is growing at a rapid pace. All things are becoming increasingly connected, and Ron is inspired by each opportunity to implement and execute technology that allows health organizations to connect with the world outside.
Even when deadlines are tight and expectations are high, Quammen clients can count on Ron to deliver technology solutions that make a difference.